Sunday, February 7, 2010

Way too fast........

They just grow up way too fast.  Today had me in tears.  In a very happy, baffled, wierd kind of way.  To most people this post will be no big deal, but to me it was HUGE.  We are hosting a houseful of 10 year old girls from China.  Today they went to church with us.  I sent them to Young Womens and they went, reluctant and confused.  I told them where I would meet them afterwards.  Well, Tame was sick today so he and Shalye stayed home.  The girls were taking way too long to get out of Young Womens and I found myself debating if I had enough time to get Tevita and Malia from their classes before the girls would get out of their class.  Once I saw all the primary kids running the halls I decided I better get Vita and Malia and hurry back.  Well, when I got to Malias class her teacher said that she went with Tevita.  Panic.  New building, new people, new parking spot.  Where would they be?  I went to Tevitas class, the room was empty.  Umm, panic again.  Have no idea where to look next so I walked quickly towards the car only to see Tevita pushing Malias bum into the car while telling her that "Mom will just be here really soon".  How sweet that instead of running the hallways screaming, or climbing the trees outside he would go straight to Malias class, pick her up, and take her to the car. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a very cute story. Vita the big brother helping to take care of the others. I love it.

    ReplyDelete