Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I have never been one to make new years resolutions, mainly because I know I am never one to keep them.  But I have been thinking an awful lot lately about what little things I can do to better myself, my family, our finances, our home etc.  I have decided this would be my year to CREATE!  I need to use my mind and my talents and not use money to create things.  Beautiful things, easy things, anything.  Things that usually I would spend money.  So imagine my surprise when I rolled upon a blog called
http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/.  hahaha.  Is this a sign from the universe or what??  So any good ideas, not too tacky, pretty modern, easy (I am a beginner!) things to create let me know!!  (And any gardening advice for a woman who has killed every plant she has ever had would be nice too.  Thats my other project)

1 comment:

  1. I glanced over that blog. Looks like it has some really cute ideas. Hopefully it can provide inspiration for you to feel more creative and do fun things with your house.

    ReplyDelete