Thursday, November 12, 2009

But wait, there's more

I am telling you, October just kicked my butt.  Seriously, just flew by me.  A few more accomplishments that I cannot let pass by.  My little Malia officially says "Its underwear butt time", or "It's Ariel butt time"  all the time.  Not just in the morning, but all the time.  Way to go Malia! 


Soccer season ended for Tevita.  He loved soccer and will miss it I am sure, but is looking forward to basketball.  We would have the same conversation every Saturday when I would wake him up for his games.  It went something like this.

Me: "Tevita, It is time to wake up for your soccer game."
Tevita:  "is it on the big one or the little one?"
Me:  "The big one honey"
Tevita:  "The one with all the colors"
Me: "Yes honey, the one with all the colors"
Tevita:  (eyes perking now)  "Yeah, lets go mom"

This boy lives for competition, and did not much care for practice, but come game day on the big field with all the colored jerseys, he would rock that field.  By the end of the season he completely understood the game and loved it.  I believe he scored every game too.  I really loved watching him.




Malia was so proud of her big brother and kept asking him if he was her best friend!  And the picture below brought a tear to my eye -seriously- cause he poured a bowl of cereal all by himself.  He is growing up way too fast.



 
And my poorest Shalye had the first real casualty of the family (aside from Vitas car accident of course).  She fell off the swing (I was not the one who put her on there peeps) and got a HUGE lip with a deep gash inside.  I was really scared cause I did not get stitches and thought maybe I should have, but the lip healed really quite perfectly.  I am so glad.  And she was such a doll the entire time.



Malia is beckoning me to scratch her back, so goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Oh your kids are soooo beautiful and cute! My GOSH Tevita is soooooooo big now! I wish my kids would have ehu hair, but nope they'll have black hair and black skin :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh myyy Sky told me to come and read this, and I'm so glad I did!!! It made my night to hear about all of the kids.. I miss them terribly!!!!!! I LOVE your blog Kari!! I can always picture what's happening so perfectly!!! and I love it! :) I will call you as soon as I get my phone turned back on so we can catch up! because your right, I have ALOT to tell you :):):) <3 LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete