Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One year older and wiser too

I have been so busy lately doing nothing.  Am I the only one that feels that way???  By the time the day is over, and the kids are not fed, and the house is not clean, and I have not even showered, I am exhausted!  I feel like my days have turned into constant battles with Tevita lately about every-single-itty-bitty-thing. 

But, I did turn the big 3-0 and I am actually so excited.  I think this next decade is going to be great!  A few days before my birthday I went to update my drivers license and went from this  (barf)


to this......  so much better!


and that same day I got a fortune at Panda Express that said this.....

and my beautiful sister Sharon gave me beautiful Japanese Straight Perm for my birthday which just made my life SOOOO much easier.   I would highly recommend this to anyone.  So, here we are.  Out with the disgusting license picture that I would have to look at every time I opened my wallet, improved finances (we just refinanced our house--YAY!) and some beautiful straight hair. 

Just like Tim McGraw said that the next 30 years will be the best years of his life-- I totally agree.  I am looking forward to this year.

and three more words to look forward to...
kasha & mim
(more to come)



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a good birthday!! I wish you the best in the next 30 years:) Love ya Sara

    ReplyDelete