Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthday Wishes to my Princess




My Dearest Malia-

You are magic.

You are a bundle of quirks and giggles and brains.

You get under my skin like no other, so fickle and exact.  And so, so persistent.  
(Grandma says it drives me crazy cause we are so the same)

But then you giggle again, or cuddle up with those huge brown eyes and tell me that you love me.  Or sometimes you just bark.... and I know what that means.

I wish you all the love and happiness this year!!!  
You truly are a princess.

Love, Mom


4 comments:

  1. I love her princess dress. She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kari- Just dropping by to let you know my blog has been moved to sarabellep.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, Sweet Malia. I love this picture. I love talking to her on the phone and hearing her voice. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete