Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Always laughing....

As much as Tevita can drive-me-crazy, he sure can make me laugh.  Loud.  We have had a few good conversations lately.  This one was walking out of church last week.

Tevita:  Mom, did you know that Jesus and Santa Claus are brothers?
Me:  (laughing out loud)  No they are not.
Tevita:  Yes they are.  I am a really smart boy.
Me:  Ok Tevita, why do you think that?
Tevita:  (very confident)  Cause they have the same beard!


And last night I was trying to talk sternly to Tevita about how I needed him to listen more and blah, blah blah.  I was totally serious and pretty upset at him.....and what does he do???  He gets a real pouty look on his face and starts playing an imaginary violin!  What the heck?  How does he know this stuff?  I cracked up, and he got away with no spankings that night.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard those stories before. What a crack up. You do wonder where kids come up with some of the stuff they say.

    ReplyDelete