Monday, March 29, 2010

The Boss

The only real boss around our house right now is our one year old.  She is SO demanding and so bossy.  Every morning she will wake up and make her way to my bed (if she is not in it already), pull my blanket off while grunting, grab my hand and pull with all her might while screaming "Oclate Ilk".  And then when I get out of bed to get her chocolate milk she insists that I put her on the counter so that she can open the cupboard door all by herself and pick the cup that SHE wants.  Then I have to carry her to the fridge so that she can be the one to take the milk out of the fridge by herself.  Then she will get a chair, push it over to the island and 'help' me pour the milk.  If I happen to pick the wrong color straw, or pour too much milk or if I missed step one and picked out the cup by myself then she will pick up that cup and throw it across the kitchen with all her might while yelling at me.  She is into EVERYTHING, climbing on EVERYTHING.  She will pull that cheezy grin when she knows you are getting mad.

After breakfast she looks like this!  You cannot feed this boss.  Absolutely no way!

 
Three minutes of unsupervision she looks like this!  Yes that is a Jell-o packet she is covered in.  You know the kind kids used to dye their hair with in junior high??

After making cookies she looks like this.  Yep, thats butter.  Try bathing THAT off.

The girl is always naked and will fall asleep anywhere.

After a hard days work! 

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures of Shalye are so funny. What a nut. I can't wait to come over and see everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo happy I found your blog.. Hope you guys are doing well, your family is sooooo beautiful. xoxox Also, send me and email with your blog email address if you want, my blog is private.. its rkfeinga@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete