Monday, December 7, 2009

11.22.09 -- Jacquie and Peter's special day

These two are a match made in heaven.  I just love and adore them both.  I have been lucky to have known them over the last three years, but have been even more lucky to know what great friends they have been to my sister.  They have such a special place in my heart cause I know how much they have done for Sharon.  A few weeks ago they finally tied the knot.  The wedding was phenomenal!  Jacquie looked so stunning and Peter just stared at her with those adoring eyes all day long.  It was so sweet, and beautiful, and just so dang fun!  I was so honored that they asked little Malia to be their flower girl.  She took this job very seriously and practiced weeks before the big day.  Malia is just like me though, a little nervous and a bit uncoordinated too.  I was a bit worried how she would do at such  a task, but she was perfect.  Sharon walked with her down the aisle, just a few steps behind.  Malia could not walk and throw at the same time so she would take a few steps, stop and throw, then take a few more steps.  When she got to the feet of the bride and groom she stopped, waited for the photographer to get ready, flashed her huge grin and threw flowers at their feet.  My favorite part is that she continued throwing flowers all the way to her seat and then threw some at her chair before she sat down.  She is such a dollface. 


No comments:

Post a Comment