Monday, January 23, 2012

The Peeper

So, I look out my bedroom window yesterday only to find a ladder perched up to my tenants bathroom window.  I yell down to Tevita and his friend and ask them how it got there.  Apparently, Tevita put it there.  Later when I asked Tevita what he was doing with the ladder he responds (in his cutest Tevita voice) "Well mom, I was just looking for a baby ant.  A tiny, tiny baby ant.  He really needs to be with his mom right now."

Really?  Really!  You think I am gonna believe that one?  I called him on it and now I know I have a peeper in the house.  Takes me back to the peeper Sharon and I had when we lived in Provo.  After some suspicion and a whole lot of investigative work, we learned that we did indeed have a peeper, and he was our friend!  Creepy!  And now my son is the peeper.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment