Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Official.......


I finally have a blog! I fought it for so long (for no reason really), but decided it is time. I am quite excited actually. My life is filled with little moments I keep telling myself I will write down but I never do. So this is it. Come on in, welcome to our world. A world of books and bubbles, lots of ice cream and messes. A world where you can never leave the house without giving Malia her "hugs, kisses and high five." A tradition I have quite enjoyed.

Today was the first day of kindergarten for my boy Tevita, and I realized I could not let another one of these milestone days go by without me ever documenting it. He loved it. When I got there to pick him up he was still in the cafeteria. I sat on the bench in front of his classroom and waited for him. A minute later I heard him yelling across campus "HI MOM, I JUST LOVE YOU MOM" at the top of his lungs. He may be a big kindergartener, but he will always be my baby.

8 comments:

  1. That is the cutest pic ever! I can't believe Tevita is in school!! He has to wear shorts all day long! Poor guy! How is he coping with that? I miss yall so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Welcome to blogging! I haven't updated mine since New Years thanks to Facebook :) Tevita is such a cute little boy. I can't believe the last time I saw him he was a teeny baby. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to document all your kids funny antics. The site you created is so cute. I love the wording you used in describing your thoughts. You'll be a great blogger and I'll be checking it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Van's big day isn't for another week. Can you believe that our Babies are going to school? Where did the time go? I wish that Van and Tevita could play together! The house might not be standing after an afternoon of them playing together, but they would have SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!! I love blogs... I've been a slacker lately on mine but now I can check up on your cute family. I love the family picture I had to search to find you. Sheila and the boys are all so tall:)

    my blog is thepouhas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY!!! So proud of you for starting a blog. Isn't it great?! Anyway I can't believe Tevita is already in kindergarten. Time flies huh! I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute! I'm glad you've given in because that means I get to see more pics of your ever so cute babies. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!! Thank you for inviting me to your blog. I love it! I also love that giant piece of pizza in Tevita's hand. That is hilarious. Typical polynesian :) It was so good to see you on the 4th, even though we couldn't have a normal conversation because it was chaotic. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete